I've read, listened to and watched some brilliant things over the past few weeks and I wanted to share them with you.
1. The podcast Don't Keep Your Day Job is a new discovery for me and its really inspiring, particularly this episode with the photographer Elisabeth Caren.
2. I'm a huge fan of Austin Kleon who talks a lot about creativity and productivity. This talk is called 'How to Keep Going' and is packed full of great advice.
3. I finished the book Endurance by Scott Kelly a week ago - it charts the astronaut's year in space and is completely fascinating. I'm now reading The Lido by Libby Page - it's hooked me from the start and a bonus is that it has short chapters (don't judge me). It's out in just over a week.
4. My standout film so far this year is Call Me By Your Name. It's a moving, sizzling, romantic drama with a beautiful soundtrack and superb acting. Not to be missed.
5. The impressive exhibition by the photographer Andreas Gurksy at the Southbank Centre is in its last few weeks. You can read more about it here.
6. For a website that will make your heart melt, check out Folded Wisdom. Artist and father Bob Guest would wake up early before his young children and write and draw them little notes that would be tucked in their lunchboxes. Many of them were kept and can be seen on this website.
7. The Oscar winning UK-made short film The Silent Child is currently on BBC iPlayer. It's an incredible 20 minute movie with an important message about the importance of sign language being taught in schools. Don't miss it.
8. If ever there was an excuse to unplug and get outside, this 3 minute movie is it. A perfect reminder to look up in the world (literally).
I'm always on the lookout for new podcasts, movies to watch and books to read. I'd love to hear any of your suggestions!